Support to go to the hospital or RCMP
Exit this site quickly
SART support workers can accompany you to the hospital and to the RCMP. They can also help you connect with other support services.
You may have questions about what happened to you and what your options are.
SART support workers will support and accompany you – whatever options you choose. We’re here to walk alongside you on your path.
You do not need to report a sexualized assault to the police to get support from a SART support worker.
How can I get support?
- Call the Sexualized Assault Support Line toll free 1-844-967-7275.
- Go directly to the Whitehorse General Hospital. At that time, you'll be offered the option to have a SART support worker with you.
- Call Victim Services at 867-667-8500 on weekdays.
- Drop in to Victim Services at 212 Main Street, Suite 210 (2nd floor) in Whitehorse on weekdays.
You do not need an appointment.
When are SART support workers available in Whitehorse?
A support worker can be available for you any day of the week.
In Whitehorse support is available:
- Monday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; and
- Friday 8 a.m. to Monday 8 a.m. over the weekend.